User and Data Privacy
Privacy of our customers and partners is one of our priorities and we value their right to be in control of their data.
We make sure to comply with every needed legislation regarding user and data privacy.
No data is collected unless it is needed.
LIST OF PROHIBITED USER CONTENT
You are responsible for your use of the Swiss Association «Inspirit», including the lawfulness of any content displayed, shared, uploaded or otherwise made available by you in the Service (“the User Content”).
Prohibited User Content includes, without limitation, content which:
- is offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- displays or links to pornographic, sexually explicit or any other indecent material;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- infringes on other’s trademarks, copyright or legal rights
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images;
- solicits passwords or personal data from other users;
- violates the rights of or harms or threatens the safety of other users or the Service.
- shares Personal information about others, without their consent
User Content includes full name, emails, geographic location, nationality, personal pictures, identity cards, driving licenses and passports, and you are responsible for ensuring that uploaded data does not include Prohibited User Content.
Swiss Association «Inspirit» is behind all names like ArtNames.ch
Last updated: May 11, 2020
HOW ARTNAMES.CH (LEGALLY BACKED BY RECHAINED LTD.) COLLECTS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
ArtNames.ch (Swiss Association «Inspirit») does not intentionally collect information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal data from a user under the age of 18 (or any lower age pursuant to applicable law), we will delete such information from our records.
- Contact Information – your name, birth of date, address, phone number;
- Identity Verification Information - our ID number, image of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, driving license, your selfie along with the above mentioned ID documents, and FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) related information;
- Financial Information - withdrawal address, source of fund, Pay Pal, the number of bank account linked with your ArtNames.ch registration;
- Nationality/Residence Verification Information - your address, nationality, country of residence;
- Technical information - IP, login information, browser information, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- Information about geo-location - real-time location based information from your device at any time while you download or use our services. We may use this information to optimize your experience;
- Information we receive from other sources - We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, suppliers, printing agencies) and may receive information about you from them;
- Internet infrastructure - cloud storage and cloud computing;
- Communication tools and platforms - SMS services, email services, and push notification, and customer support tool;
- Error collection tools - web page error message collection, APP crash tracking, web and APP experiment (A/B testing), and APP statistics;
- User behavior analysis - user behavior tracking tool and bot prevention tool;
- Anti-money laundering tool - such as AML database;
We may require you to provide additional information to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk. This information may include your date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number, a copy of your government-issued identification, or other personal data.
When you use the Services, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our website and we may continuously collect name and type of your computer, mobile device, or other access device, such as the name and device of your operating system, for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible security breaches and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm ArtNames.ch project (legally backed Swiss Association «Inspirit») or its users.
Finally, we collect additional information that you provide voluntarily to our customer success team.
HOW ARTNAMES.CH PROTECTS AND STORES PERSONAL DATA
We store and process your personal and transactional data, including certain payment information, where ArtNames.ch facilities or our service providers are located, including in EU and in the United States.
HOW ARTNAMES.CH USES THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Our primary purpose in collecting personal data is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We use your personal data to:
- Provide the Services and requested customer support;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and/or violations of our posted user terms;
- Customize, measure, and improve ArtNames.ch Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
We process your personal data on one or more of the following legal bases in accordance with applicable rules and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in EU:
- With the consent from you, we may provide you with ArtNames.ch and our Services. On the same basis, we may also optimize and enhance ArtNames.ch for all customers, or for you specifically;
- For our legitimate business purposes, we may monitor the usage of ArtNames.ch, conduct automated and manual security checks of our Service, to protect our rights and perform our lawful obligations;
In order to comply with legal obligations under applicable rules and regulations, we may conduct AML procedure, anti-fraud procedure, identity verification and authentication checks.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your consent. You may refuse to provide or may withdraw your consent at any time without adverse consequence.
We do not engage in individual automated decision-making.
We will never sell or rent your personal data to any third parties.
SPECIFIC CONSENT BY USERS IN SINGAPORE
If you are located in, or a resident of, Singapore, you specifically and voluntarily consent to the transfer of your personal information to our related entity and service providers in the EU, for the specific purposes of performing identity verification or checking, to enable us to prevent fraud and comply with our legal obligations.
You may revoke your consent to this section at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Revoke Singapore data consent”.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND EXERCISE YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, or if you have a complaint, you should first contact us on our support page by emailing email@example.com.
If you are located in, or a resident of, EEA, you have the following rights under EU data protection law:
- Right of access: you can request information about your Personal Data and request a copy of that data.
- Right of rectification: you can request that we correct or update your Personal Data if they are incomplete or incorrect by artnames.ch at any time by submitting a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Revise Personal Information”.
- Right to restriction: you can request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to erasure: you can request erasure of your Personal Data, if the data are inaccurate or processed in a way which is incompatible with the purpose(s) pursued by us.
- Right to data portability: if we process your Personal Data on the basis of a contract with you or based on your consent, you can request to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and ask us to transfer such data to a third party, where technically feasible.
- Right to objection: you can object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purpose at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint: you can lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority in the EU situated at your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement of the GDPR.
- Right to refuse or withdraw your consent: you can refuse to give and withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. You can also oppose processing of your Personal Data, based on our legitimate interests, including profiling based on this provision, on compelling grounds relating to your particular situation at any time.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to deactivate/delete your account: if you no longer wish to use our Services, you have the right to delete your data from ArtNames.ch by submitting a request to email@example.com with the subject line “Deactivate/Delete Account”. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping or regulation compliance purposes on a necessary basis.